Drawn A Blank - Look Alive! 7" #'s LEFT UPDATED!

keevhren

UPDATED AS OF 6/10/08, for anyone new to the board or who may not have gotten in touch the first time around!

ALSO! I talked with the guys back home in VA and they gave me the #'s on how many of what color they have left... hence clear green coming back to life as well as grey mix. If anyone still wants to get their hands on any of these let me know and we will get them shipped out to you asap! thanks again for all of your support and help!

We're considering repressing this as well... any color suggestions would be considered!

Hey Everyone,

This past summer my band, Drawn A Blank, put out a 7". We did 500 copies, did a 3 week tour down to Florida and back to Virginia and also did a few weekends up in the north-east before I moved out to Arizona for recording school. We still have somewhere around 75 copies in all but pale blue colors and if anyone is interested I'd be more than happy to send these out for way cheap. I'd just rather that they make it into the hands of people who love vinyl than have them sitting around my room. Below are all of the main colors that are left, and their pressing # because we are all nerds like that with vinyl...

[image]

91 Bright Blue: [THESE ARE ALL GONE... SORRY :(]

[image]

91 Grey Mix:

[image]

93 Clear:

[image]

100 Translucent Green: [THESE ARE ALL GONE... SORRY :( ]

[image]

100 Black:

[image]

31 Pale Blue [THESE ARE ALL GONE... SORRY :( ]

[image]

The record has a full color cover/back and full color on both panels inside. I'm really proud of how the whole thing turned out.

To hear what we sound like, check our myspace: http://www.myspace.com/drawnablank - simply put, we love the Bouncing Souls, Avail, Grey Area, and bands along those lines...

So yeah, if anyone wants to order, just PM me and we can work it out, I'm seriously willing to send these out for just the cost of shipping if thats all people can afford. I didn't put out a record to make money off of it, I put it out because I love the music, my band, and my friends. I've got 5 colors left (pale blue is all gone) and would throw in stickers, a cd version (with 2 extra songs) and stuff like that.

Thats it. Let me know if anyone's interested!

And since you read all the way to the bottom, why dont you just go ahead and download all 6 songs right here ---> http://www.mediafire.com/?8leyxemxaw9

(mp3 format ripped at 320kbps)

And as a quick note, I sent Virgil 50 copies of this and he sent them out with the New Mexican Disaster Squad pre-orders from 2 months ago. If anyone got one, I'd love to hear your feedback on it, good or bad!

Thanks for reading, and hope everyone had a good/safe holiday and new year!

and of course keep on supporting Virgil and VC.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the test pressings have the covers... we originally were going to get the 100 that are on black as 100 on yellow and do a simpsons tour/record release cover with yellow vinyl, to be released in conjunction with the simpsons movie this summer (we love the simpsons if you couldnt tell) but the plant got a bad batch of yellow vinyl so he sent us black instead. kinda bummed us out but we still managed to see the simpsons movie in every state we went to while on tour.

in FL we played in tallahassee, orlando, st. pete, pensacola, jacksonville, and a few other inbetween/suburb places. the beach was a ton of fun.

also, we slacked on this but we got a box of drawn a blank 7"s and have been periodically sending them with orders. thanks for doing this.

no no no... thank YOU virgil. seriously, you rule hardcore. hope all goes well with your 2000+ orders this week... if i lived in Denver I would gladly be right there to help!

you guys sound great, i'm really digging it. i'd love one of each haha. wishful thinking huh. :P

im pretty positive that we have all 6 colors still available. pm me and we can work it out... ill have confirmation from the rest of the guys in the band (who have the other half of the vinyl) as to what colors are left...

MAJOR THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS PM'D ME AND BOUGHT A RECORD OR TWO OR 6, YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY RULE. THEY SHOULD BE SHIPPED OUT TOMORROW OR SATURDAY AS LONG AS I CAN GET THEM ALL PACKAGED UP TONIGHT!!!