Whoo! Got the new Defiance, Ohio LP today!

punker32

how'd you get the test pressing? ebay or did no idea insert it?

i called var up and was like "hook me up w/ a test pressing for the fear x3 LP" and he was like "make an offer" and i was like" ____" and he was like okay ill tell matt to put it in your order, and i was like" sweet dude, thanks" and he was like"yeah no problem man"..

how'd you get the test pressing? ebay or did no idea insert it?

i called var up and was like "hook me up w/ a test pressing for the fear x3 LP" and he was like "make an offer" and i was like" ____" and he was like okay ill tell matt to put it in your order, and i was like" sweet dude, thanks" and he was like"yeah no problem man"..

thats such a great story. i'm gonna read it again before i go to bed. :)

thank you, thank you.

i actually plan on publishing a book soon as well. ;)

thank you, thank you.

i actually plan on publishing a book soon as well. ;)

How to Get Test Pressings from No Idea Records...

Chapter 1:

The End.

im going to see them 3 days in a row next month. Is anyone going to be at the west coast dates?

Yes, I'll for sure be at the show at the Glass House in Pomona. If you go to that show, please, please, please get there early and check out Western Front and Turkish Techno. They are both really good bands, as is Defiance, Ohio, TBIAPB, and Vena Cava. Five awesome bands for free. Doesn't get much better than that.

The Pomona show is in the Glass House Record Store, so there's not even a stage. The place isn't that big and its going to rule. It was supposed to be in Riverside at a local record store/DIY venue but the owner pulled the plug on us (I was originall going to promote the show) so my friend, the other promoter, moved it to the GHRS where she works.

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to that show. I might try to make the LA or SD show too.

do they have a location/venue set up yet for the la date? last i checked it was "tba"

Monday, 7th - Los Angeles,CA @1269 East 6th Street w/vena cava, this bike is a pipebomb, the max levine ensemble

but yeah, when they played the GH last time it was cool, because they didnt use the stage.

do they have a location/venue set up yet for the la date? last i checked it was "tba"

Monday, 7th - Los Angeles,CA @1269 East 6th Street w/vena cava, this bike is a pipebomb, the max levine ensemble

but yeah, when they played the GH last time it was cool, because they didnt use the stage.

Yeah, that was a great show. I tried watching from the floor, but I was too drunk andI think I pissed some people off so I watched it all from the stage. It was sweet not having to fight the kids for a good spot. However, they're not doing it in the venue this time because Defiance, Ohio last time complained about everything. First they said they don't want the show to cost more than $6, but it was in a venue and security and sound had to be paid for, so after that was paid for they were pissed they only got $300. So yeah, now they're just doing this in the record store so all money collected can go directly to the bands.

BTW, the venue for the LA show is AMAZING. Its just an empty wherehouse in a sketchy part of LA on 6th street. I've seen two of the best shows there. The vibe is just sweet. Plus the bands set up on a half pipe (I'm dead serious).