MTV'S SHOW "MADE" VINYL COLLECTIVE AND MY ICE RINK

ha joe I didn't know you worked @ Northland!! sweeet...always used to go to open skate there when I was a kid.

that's awesome. come on out. oh, here is the what was real and what was fake. a couple of you guys asked me to fill you in, so if you see it, you will know.

-the judging for her to qualify for a competition-fake, and they even had an actor play one of the skating judges.

-the kid ryan, the partner, was asked to go to kings island (amusement park if you do live in the area)with them and try to get him into a fight, like protecting her, so they could "spice" the show up.

-the final competition where she won a medal, that was rigged as well. turns out, she was the only one competing in that category. so she beat herself and lost to herself.

-the crying, mega fuckin' fake

-they asked me to say something about her skating, the producers, not the cool camera guy.

they told me to be honest, so being who i am, i said "she's fucking terrible! i bet you can't put that on tv"-they didn't.

-they asked her partner ryan to insult her, call her fat and belittle her. pretty much make her feel like shit.

good times.

This all reminds me of how they shot the REAL WORLD here in austin.. The crew and cast came to our office one day to shoot a video as they were doing something with a band. I almost thought they were shooting a movie... retakes, etc...they were asking the staff to ask certin cast members questions at certain times, taking breaks for camera angles.. A REALITY TV SHOW that would make "WAITING FOR GUFFMAN" seem real.