MTV'S SHOW "MADE" VINYL COLLECTIVE AND MY ICE RINK

Hey guys, i don't know if anybody watches MTV, i don't because it eats dicks and sucks, but there is this show called MADE. they shot the "I wanna be a figure skater" episode at my ice rink NORTHLAND ICE SKATING in Cincinnati, Ohio and i wasn't allowed to say anything about this until it was aired. I normally wouldn't post something like this on the VCMB, but the camera man who was filming this saw that I had a box of records at the rink and asked me if i collected vinyl. i said "FUCK YEAH I COLLECT VINYL!!!", you? he said yes and we talked about vinyl for about a hour. he asked me where i get my vinyl from, so I said VINYL COLLECTIVE, i buy from others too, but Virgil is my boy and i want him to get the business. i told him it would be awesome if he filmed whitney jo, the "star" of the show, in front of my office window while i was holding up all of the Minus The Bear "TMBCLT" vinyl. he said, why the fuck not! the episode aired sunday afternoon @1:00pm, but i am pretty sure you can watch it on MTV's site. I didn't notice it, but a buddy told me he could see the records just over her head, he said it looked like she was wearing a vinyl bonnet, but i didn't notice it. i thought Virgil might get a kick out of this. my "lady friend", we not what that is, was the skating coach. that show is so fucking fake, it's ridiculous, competition was fake, the judging was fake, you name it.

Give us some more info on how fake it was! I hate to say it but I find myself mesmerized by bad MTV shows (stuff like made, and the gauntlet). I've been sure it's fake, but I'm interested to hear how fake. There was one documentary about kids going to fat camp, it was absolutely fascinating to me.

i don't own the rink, but i might as well buy into it. i have all of my packages sent to the rink because someone is always there to receive it, it's safer for me. yeah that show is sooooooofake. when i leave work and get home tonight, i will write more about this. got peeps looking over my shoulder, but it is some funny shits

thanks so much for mentioning VC and for putting something cool on MTV. If anyone has a link to post for the video, it would be cool to share the video. thanks.

ha joe I didn't know you worked @ Northland!! sweeet...always used to go to open skate there when I was a kid.

that's awesome. come on out. oh, here is the what was real and what was fake. a couple of you guys asked me to fill you in, so if you see it, you will know.

-the judging for her to qualify for a competition-fake, and they even had an actor play one of the skating judges.

-the kid ryan, the partner, was asked to go to kings island (amusement park if you do live in the area)with them and try to get him into a fight, like protecting her, so they could "spice" the show up.

-the final competition where she won a medal, that was rigged as well. turns out, she was the only one competing in that category. so she beat herself and lost to herself.

-the crying, mega fuckin' fake

-they asked me to say something about her skating, the producers, not the cool camera guy.

they told me to be honest, so being who i am, i said "she's fucking terrible! i bet you can't put that on tv"-they didn't.

-they asked her partner ryan to insult her, call her fat and belittle her. pretty much make her feel like shit.

good times.

Wait, so ohiopride owns an ice skating rink?

HELLO, LOCATION FOR THE 2009 VC GET-TOGETHER!

it would be really good. we can play keg hockey and shit. i take bands there sometimes after shows and we play hockey with a tennis ball so we don't fuck ourselves up. see you next tuesday and the abattoir murders were the last bands i took there. in the summer it's fuckin awesome! we'd get a little drunk, cut some holes in a couple of garbage bags and put them on over our clothes and i then turn the rink into a massive slip n' slide. get a firehouse and go nuts.

-they asked me to say something about her skating, the producers, not the cool camera guy.

they told me to be honest, so being who i am, i said "she's fucking terrible! i bet you can't put that on tv"-they didn't.

good times.

Thanks for making me laugh. that's fucking hilarious.

you are very welcomed