MEWITHOUTYOU RECORDS ARE HERE (PICS)

Guest chassit

Guest chassit

There might be a few colored copies leftover... a slight over-run on the color vinyl. I won't know for sure until I'm done assembling the records mid next week. Should be back up in the store for a limited time on Wednesday or Thursday. I will also be repressing both on different colors of vinyl. No pre-orders on those, I will post when they arrive for immediate shipment

There might be a few colored copies leftover... a slight over-run on the color vinyl. I won't know for sure until I'm done assembling the records mid next week. Should be back up in the store for a limited time on Wednesday or Thursday. I will also be repressing both on different colors of vinyl. No pre-orders on those, I will post when they arrive for immediate shipment

shit i want those too!

Guest chassit
i ordered my 'set' off gilead... but unfortunately it said only black was left.

if there is an over-run on the colour, is it possible for me to change my order?

Nope, I won't have time to figure out what's leftover until all pending orders are shipped.

Guest chassit

The first 100 or so were shipped that day, and a good chunk of those have been delivered. I have literally 200 LP boxes in my living room that are postmarked and dated to be shipped tomorrow. Dropping em off in the morning.

Just got mine and I couldn't be any happier! Not only are the records beautiful, they were packaged better then any other company I've ordered from. Props to you for shipping them in clear bags with the sleeve and record outside of the Jackets.

Also, it's cool that you sent 4(!!) Samplers with them!

Guest chassit

Corbet

Glad you're stoked! I buy records, so I know how nice it is when the shipper takes the time to make sure the jacket edges wont blow out due to the record sliding around in shipping. Glad you appreciate it. I love packing pre-orders with lots of freebies, too. Everyone gets something a little different since I find and run out of different things as I go along. Thanks for your support of the label!

Guest chassit

I also picked all the contest winners for both the Gilead & deadformat contests:

Gilead:

Matthew S

Jacob K

Garrett L

Deadformat:

username: name

username: kevinhagan