TP/PO: AVAIL over the james,4am friday,dixie vinyl

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up 4AM Friday and Dixie at the Fest from Suburban home for only $10 EACH!!!!!!!!! Perhaps the SH crew took some awesome drugs and just didn't care but man I'm still fucking stoked on that deal!

we realized that the 2nd day of the flea market was gonna be dead unless we did some crazy ass shit. We slashed prices. Some people even bought doublewhiskeycokenoice D4 for $5!!!!

I got one of each of the Avail reissues on Saturday as well. I also scored a copy of the Norma Jean box set (I love Bless The Martyr, but didn't want to spend the money for the whole set) for $15!!! I was so stoked on that one. I spent a total of $65 at the flea market on Saturday, but it was certainly well spent.

Picked up 4AM Friday and Dixie at the Fest from Suburban home for only $10 EACH!!!!!!!!! Perhaps the SH crew took some awesome drugs and just didn't care but man I'm still fucking stoked on that deal!

we realized that the 2nd day of the flea market was gonna be dead unless we did some crazy ass shit. We slashed prices. Some people even bought doublewhiskeycokenoice D4 for $5!!!!

Thank you very much for the deals. I was on a tight budget that weekend but when I heard how much they were I couldn't pass them up. I just wish I would have bought more.