Jon Foreman (of Switchfoot) - 4x12" Box Set - /500

I hope this sticks around for a few weeks. Just had to put a lot into my car and can't pay for this just yet. Fingers crossed.

I hope this sticks around for a few weeks. Just had to put a lot into my car and can't pay for this just yet. Fingers crossed.

The black 2nd pressing was available for a couple years...you'll probably be fine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
11 hours ago, jmsmusic said:

Nice! That looks great, which pressing? I'm waiting to pick up a copy, but would like to get one together when wonderlands is pressed as well. Would help me save on international shipping by picking up both at the same time 

It's the latest pressing that came out in the Fall of last year. The 3rd pressing I think. 500 pieces I believe. Yeah, I heard through the grape vine Wonderlands is being pressed on vinyl as well. Despite better sound quality on black vinyl, I hope it's pressed on Marbled colors like the Seasons Box Set. 

13 hours ago, regan138 said:

It's the latest pressing that came out in the Fall of last year. The 3rd pressing I think. 500 pieces I believe. Yeah, I heard through the grape vine Wonderlands is being pressed on vinyl as well. Despite better sound quality on black vinyl, I hope it's pressed on Marbled colors like the Seasons Box Set. 

Roger that! Sorry but what's grape vine? Yep! I'm waiting on that haha. mailed the webstore to reserve me a "seasons" boxset so I can pickup both at once!