a quick message from vinyl collective

Guest admin1338560633

hey friends, our internet went down again (damn Comcast!). We have a technician coming out in the morning so hopefully we will be back and running. I feel as though I am cursed that these things happen when I am at my absolute busiest time.

I have done my best to answer questions and handle special requests, but if you dont' hear from me tonight, you will know why.

I have some pretty sweet pre-orders and restocks to post, but they will have to wait til tomorrow.

oh yeah, one more thing. Steph and I are taking a week off at Christmas to get some rest and relaxation and to work on new methods to make Vinyl Collective more efficient. thanks to everyone who has made this the busiest time of my life. I am excited for the future of vinyl collective and have so many ideas I can't wait to share with you all.

I hope everyone is having a great holiday. because we have been so busy, I am starting my holiday shopping this weekend! wish me luck.

And if anyone is denver, please come to the Suburban Home holiday party. I am gonna get nice and drunk singing along to ghost buffalo and chad price of drag the river. Come say hi if you do come.