Lyric Quiz #2 (Answers posted)

1. Yo, I'm only rhyming, where the drums is at? Y'all niggas think y'all slick with that bullshit, bump that (Viktor Vaughn - A Dead Mouse [theambulancereview])

2. So sorry, it's over. There's so much more that I wanted and there's so much more than I needed. Time keeps moving on and on and on. Soon we'll all be gone (Blink 182 - Man Overboard [Sherlock the Ripper/ Zombie Scott])

3. I know a girl with cuts on her legs. I think that she hates the way she was made (The Good Life - Night and Day [jbadrepp/ ajackwithoneeye])

4. I'm sorry that you've all gone soft, advanced apologies required now for pissing you off (The Arrogant Sons Of Bitches - People Pops...)

5. She rolled with Thebes, kicked up dirty leaves, she was a maniac. No one's heart attack (Tilly and the Wall - Coughing Up Colors)

6. Now it's celebration time. Nothing else will make me smile (The Vindictives - Medication Time [jbadrepp])

7. I packed my case. I check my face. I look a little bit older. I look a little bit colder (The Killers - With Reasons Unknown [I killed your family])

8. ----- When the dam breaks down and the city's covered in water (Manchester Orchestra - Don't Let Them See You Cry [flatlineghoul])

9. Got me a movie, I want you to know. Slicing up eyeballs, I want you to know (The Pixies - Debaser [Trick or Treat Bear Suit])

10. You're hiding behind this giant brick wall, and I'm not here to hurt you, but you leave me with no other choice, I'm not made to wait around (The Jonbenet - Damned [danthemjfan23])

11. Exhausted, all the things I love, I torture myself, can't I just be happy? (The Arrogant Sons of Bitches - Rocketrocketrocketship)

12. I don't know why you make me cry, you mean so much to me, your angel eyes your disco thighs you mean so much to me (Scared of Chaka - Girls Like You [jbadrepp])

13. Didn't I know you, mystery man? Strange as all new thoughts on impotence (Circa Survive - Oh, Hello [ryan/ Zombie Scott])

14. Oh, as the sad mechanic, I tried to fix your stomach, for parts and labors, I searched the recovery room (The Chinese Stars - Hospital Fly [danthemjfan23])

15. They shaved off fourteen points for ugly, they dumbed down the structure like some amputee. A broken bible salesman going door to door selling mouthfulls of shit, flowers spread across his teeth. (Daughters - I Don't Give A Shit About Wood, I'm Not A Chemist)

16. Tiny hands, recycled cans and metal bands I could not stand. The time you cried and threw your crayons across the floor. (Motion City Soundtrack - Time Turned Fragile [Zombie Scott])

17. Good ol' Jack McGee, yeah we all think you should go to the hospital and try and get some rest (The Snake The Cross The Crown - Cotton Teeth [Typing of the Dead/ birdwell])

18. I'm patrolling the food court for girls, yeah it's the best job in the world, they know they're safe with me, they love my little moustache, they love a man in uniform (Ben Folds - Rent-a-Cop [28 cadets later])

19. Never cared if I was acting dumb, never made me want to hide and run, always took the time to ask 'what's wrong?' Never made fun of my favorite song (Allister - Miz [dylan])

20. Lay down in this latrine in nail bomb, in the city of Molotov, in the province of gun (Glassjaw - Stuck Pig)

More to come if you guys are still digging it. Let me know.

theres too much for me to think all of them right now, ill just get the +1s...

10. im not the oen who fucked this up

14. id asy the name of the band, but could you point me in the right dierction/? use the compass on oyur foreehad...

Holy shit. While I didn't understand your answer for 14, did you know 10 without cheating?