Our Warehouse is overloaded with Vinyl UPDATE

Guest admin1338560633

Friends, I had a fantastic trip out to Indiana. My cousin’s wedding was great, doing a lot of relaxing was nice, and watching my son having a great time out in the country was just amazing. We got to ride horses, 4 wheelers, and tractors and do stuff that we just don’t get around to doing in Denver. I came back to a warehouse full of vinyl. Friday, we received 4 pallets of records and every day since I left we have received more and more boxes of new records. Between all the records we received and my missing work, we are completely swamped. Oh well, we are getting through it.

Here is a quick update:

* Those 4 pallets of records included new vinyl by Useless I.D., Tim Barry, Revival Road (still waiting on silk-screened covers), 36 Crazy Fists, See You Next Tuesday, Only Thunder (waiting on silk-screened covers), Every Time I Die, and Crooked Fingers. 4 pallets totalling 4,000 pounds!

* We are hoping to get all the silk-screened jackets for Revival Road and Only Thunder by week’s end so that we can ship out all of those orders.

* We got In Every Time I Die “Hot Damn” in, but we are waiting for “Guttern Phenomenon” which we expect by Monday before we start shipping out pre-orders (so many of the orders are for both records).

* I know some of you are wondering why we haven’t yet shipped out the Joey Cape and Useless I.D. deluxe sets. Well, we ran out of the extras for Joey Cape’s sets, but we got in more yesterday and today, the rest of the deluxe sets will ship. Useless I.D. merch also just arrived and those will ship today, too.

* We also got in today the following records: Chuck Ragan/Austin Lucas domestic version on clear vinyl, Dear and the Headlights new double 10″, Kevin Devine 7″, Four Year Strong repress, and vinyl by Say Anything, All American Rejects, and Honorary Title. Doghouse f’d up the colors on the AAR sending us Green, not Grey, and on the Honoarary Title sending us black, not red. I am getting this all figured out with Doghouse, but if any of you want the green AAR or black HT, email Andy.

* We also just got in the new Mitch Clem book and will be posting that shortly.

* I will be posting restocks from Fat and Super D shortly.

* Victory finally shipped all of those records we were supposed to get on July 22nd. We will be shipping out records from Between the Buried and Me, Streetlight Manifesto, Emmure, Blood for Blood, and A Day to Remember. The records are only 3 months late! At least they will finally be here and ready to ship. I know a lot of you have been waiting a really long time.

* Two Cow Garage vinyl was bumped one week and we will get them early next week. We will send out all the records and deluxe sets on Monday and Tuesday and if all goes well, we will begin shipping out the Tim Barry CDs and vinyl and deluxe sets next week, too.

* I will be getting the Dillinger Four test pressings for Midwestern and Versus God tomorrow. I had half a mind to try and post the pre-order for those this week, but it will more than likely be early next week. I think I will be playing a little catch up this week before posting any new pre-orders.

I think that is it for now. Man, we are busy!

Hey Virgil, know it's been asked a lot, but any update on the Alchemy Index, Interpunk started to selling it again with a release date of nov. 18th.

just emailed cobraside to see what is up. they had originally told me end of October, but I didn't think that would happen. hopefully he will email me back.

any word on the new portugal the man LP?

we just got dear and the headlights in and evr said we would get the portugal vinyl one week later. So next week I hope?

If I pick up a copy of AAR, can I just put I will take green in the paypal notes? Or should I email andy afterwords?

yeah, just email andy. I will probably email everyone else to see if they want the green instead.

So if we ordered just the Joey shirt separately from the set, is it safe to assume those will be shipping soon as well? Sorry to add another question to the already mind-blowingly long list of things you have in front of you.

Been meaning to pick up that NN2S book, guess I found a good place to do it!

So if we ordered just the Joey shirt separately from the set, is it safe to assume those will be shipping soon as well? Sorry to add another question to the already mind-blowingly long list of things you have in front of you.

Been meaning to pick up that NN2S book, guess I found a good place to do it!

if you only ordered the shirt, it should have shipped already. if it hasn't, it will now.

* Victory finally shipped all of those records we were supposed to get on July 22nd. We will be shipping out records from Between the Buried and Me, Streetlight Manifesto, Emmure, Blood for Blood, and A Day to Remember. The records are only 3 months late! At least they will finally be here and ready to ship. I know a lot of you have been waiting a really long time.

Wasn't there a Hatebreed record too?

Wasn't there a Hatebreed record too?

yes