microwavesofgold, anyone?

jhamm212

Has anyone bought anything from this person? I bought something from them on ebay without really reading the feedback, and I've emailed them a couple times and no response. I then read the feedback and some people were saying that the seller just took their money and never sent them the product. I got Strike Anywhere's Dead FM on yellow vinyl and was really stoked, but now I'm a little worried.

I bought the record last Saturday. I sent him an email around Monday or Tuesday asking him just if/when it had shipped and I haven't gotten a reply. I'll wait probably another couple of weeks or so, but if he doesn't contact me or the record doesn't come in by mid-late January I'll take action then.

I bought the record last Saturday. I sent him an email around Monday or Tuesday asking him just if/when it had shipped and I haven't gotten a reply. I'll wait probably another couple of weeks or so, but if he doesn't contact me or the record doesn't come in by mid-late January I'll take action then.

Sounds like a pretty solid plan. It's a horrible feeling, thinking you might have been ripped off, but now knowing for sure, and not knowing if you should start kicking ass yet, haha.

Should wait more than a week before growing suspicious... Especially given the time of year and the USPS being incredibly overloaded.

True, true. I just read some of those feedbacks and I'm fairly new to ebay and whatnot, so I might have freaked out a little too much.

Just a shitty feeling/thought.

Should wait more than a week before growing suspicious... Especially given the time of year and the USPS being incredibly overloaded.

That's a good point. I always forget that mail takes longer around the holidays. I didn't really even pay attention to the days, even though it was my question. It's not my day. Was it supposed to be priority mail?