THIS IS HELL / NOY / AGENT PRE ORDERS

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I order this, do I get my records I've been waiting for the past 6 months also?!

If you email me the info on your order, I will send you both records for free, along with your order.

After I posted in that RFC thread telling people to email, not one person from this board did.

I did

this is your email, correct?: [email protected]

I can send another if you think that will help

Bummer.... I would have loved to have ordered the pre-order color on this... but my better judgement wouldn't let me as I still haven't seen my order or a refund for stuff that I purchased from RFC back in April. And Jeff... if you are reading this... don't post me another "EMAIL ME YOUR ORDER RECEIPT INFO AND I PROMISE I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT" response... you've done that to me about 3 times now (in which I've responded everytime) and I'm sick of getting my hopes up. And for the last time... I ordered distro items... not something that was delayed due to pressing issues. HAS ANYONE ON HERE GET THEIR ISSUES WITH HIM SQUARED AWAY SINCE HE GOT BACK FROM WARPED TOUR (not including the Fireworks preorders)?????

Bummer.... I would have loved to have ordered the pre-order color on this... but my better judgement wouldn't let me as I still haven't seen my order or a refund for stuff that I purchased from RFC back in April. And Jeff... if you are reading this... don't post me another "EMAIL ME YOUR ORDER RECEIPT INFO AND I PROMISE I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT" response... you've done that to me about 3 times now (in which I've responded everytime) and I'm sick of getting my hopes up. And for the last time... I ordered distro items... not something that was delayed due to pressing issues. HAS ANYONE ON HERE GET THEIR ISSUES WITH HIM SQUARED AWAY SINCE HE GOT BACK FROM WARPED TOUR (not including the Fireworks preorders)?????

I will admit I didn't email you back (my inbox has been flooded with pre-order reciepts) but the good news is, I sent your order back out yesterday. It'll be there in 3 days or so.