PO: 31knots "It Was High Time" LP red vinyl in!

These showed up today and the red vinyl is here as well! (much to my surprise) It is just $10 ppd. for now (plus a small paypal fee). The price will go up to $12 on November 1st. Get in on this action now to save $!

[image]

Black(/316) or red vinyl(/206)

The records will ship NOW and all copies include a high quality digital download coupon for a free download of the entire album.

The album won't be in stores/distros until November 18th.

http://www.forgeagainrecords.com

There are going to be 200 translucent red vinyl copies, eventually, if red vinyl is ever delivered to the pressing plant. Theoretically, this will happen in November, but who the hell even knows at this point. According to my plant there is some shady shit going on with the supplier, trying to create a shortage to drive prices up. It was supposed to be 300 red/200 black but given the fact that they might not have red vinyl for many months, I flipped the numbers so that I could actually get enough copies for mailorder/distro before the year was over.

Worried Well is their brand new full length. It is awesome.

It Was High Time to Escape is their 2003 album and last pre-Polyvinyl release. It is also awesome.

If you can convince the US post office to ship it to you for the same price as the US (like $3), then sure, $10 for you too.

Seriously though, if any non-US people want to order more than one copy I will cut you a huge break on shipping. Just get in touch via email. justin AT forgeagainrecords DOT com. Keep in mind that the first LP to Europe costs $12 to ship. To ship two is like $14 or $15, so it'll cut the price pretty drastically even if you just order 2. Get in touch!

The red one will definitely not be up by then. Hence the incentive to buy the black!

Unfortunately, every single pressing plant in the country except United is out of colored vinyl. Since this record had some samples on it, I couldn't press it with United and thus I'm waiting for Bill Smith to get colored vinyl in, which they say will be some time in November. I don't want to put up the red vinyl pre-order until the red vinyl is actually in-house at Bill Smith and I'm positive it'll happen. I'm concerned that it'll be much later than November for some reason, so I don't want to make people wait for their records that long.

But hey, no shame in ordering the black now and picking up a red one later!