Cost of putting out a short run 7 inch??

chaps

Trust me, you'll be happier in the end if you do this the way you want insted of doing it in a way in which you can make money or break even.

Thats really what its about man. And I completly agree. We really don't want to charge a ton of money we just want vinyl collectors like ourselves to be able to enjoy the music we made.

It looks like we are looking at between $600-700 for doing like 200 7 inches on color like we wanted. But i know a lot of places have deals out there ie around $$1200 for 500. We have a lot to consider as well as getting the recording of the songs going. But i totally appreciate everyones input / help / support saying you'd pick one up. That alone makes me want to put this out even more!

if you are concerned about $$, i would definately do a run of 500. anything less than that, and you are going to be paying a shit-ton more per record. 500 is usually the norm for a 1st release or self release. we just did 500 on two colors with covers/sleeves/labels through pirates press...and i'll just say that we spent well over a grand. but pirates press was super awesome, very good at replying to emails, and the turn around time was great.