can anyone verify these records' existence?

88 Fingers Louie - S/T 7" - Self-Released (not the happy anniversary ep)

Whatever... - S/T 7" - Radio Beat (saw it in someone's list. probably confusing it for the dead beat 7" but i wasn't sure)

Everready - Festavus For the Restavus 12" (saw a listing for it on amazon.com but could never confirm it was really on vinyl)

Rhythm Collision - Clobberer! 12" - Dr. Strange - purple (someone said they saw it at a record store, doesn't surprise me as dr. strange presses so many colors)

v/a: Four Way Split 12" (misfits, snuff, bouncing souls, newtown grunts) (saw it on someone's wantlist)

v/a: Pop a Boner 12" (insubordination/get happy released the cd, but i could swear i saw the vinyl somewhere online)

feel free to add your own questions about releases. i didn't see a thread like this existed.

yea i wasn't really disputing the name for it, i've got two copies of it so it is what it is. i just want to know about this alleged self-released one.

I think the S/T - Happy Anniversary and I hate Myself 7" are all the same EP.

Also, that V/A with the Misfits, Snuff, etc...didn't go for all that much, but can't remember the exact $. Main reason being that it's with the '95 Misfits so less Misfits collectors interested in it. But it's been a while since I saw one...might go for more now.

the misfits thing is something that came in a halloween gift basket at a UK show, i remember seeing it on ebay like a year ago.

I sold it actually. I think I got 30 bucks for it. Wasn't halloween themed. Came with a zine, a t shirt the 12" (none of the songs were unreleased) and came in a praypainted plastic bag.

i had hoped to get more for it

the misfits thing is something that came in a halloween gift basket at a UK show, i remember seeing it on ebay like a year ago.

I sold it actually. I think I got 30 bucks for it. Wasn't halloween themed. Came with a zine, a t shirt the 12" (none of the songs were unreleased) and came in a praypainted plastic bag.

i had hoped to get more for it

Wasn't there like a frisbee or something like it that came with it?