Wilco - Sky Blue Sky 2x12"

anyone here into this band/record?

i just picked it up and i can't get enough. "impossible germany" has been on repeat for the last 2 days.

i can't forget to mention how awesome the packaging is. it comes in a super heavy stock gatefold jacket with those clear plastic covered label protecting sleeves, and a copy of the cd as well. 2 x 180g LP's. i wish everything came done just like this.

could very well get my vote for record of the year.

link: http://wilco.shop.musictoday.com/Product.aspx?pc=WCLP07

lakewood civic auditorium in lakewood, ohio.

I've never been to lakewood, but I think I remember reading that this venue is on or around a high school campus area? tickets for this show sold out the day they went on sale i think. so glad i ordered them right away.

yea, not sure, I'm in Cincy, never went to cleveland area to see them. I've seen them twice here and once in lousville, KY, they played at a minor league baseball field, that was a cool place to see a show, especially wilco.

martyk36 - do you have the demos for summerteeth, yhf, and mermaid avenue?

oh man, sure don't, wish I did! I used to have a few just single song demos on my old computer, I think an alt. version of kamera, and magazine called sunset (a track that didn't make it on YHF) but unfortunately those are long gone.

martyk36 - do you have the demos for summerteeth, yhf, and mermaid avenue?

oh man, sure don't, wish I did! I used to have a few just single song demos on my old computer, I think an alt. version of kamera, and magazine called sunset (a track that didn't make it on YHF) but unfortunately those are long gone.

check your pms

lakewood civic auditorium in lakewood, ohio.

I've never been to lakewood, but I think I remember reading that this venue is on or around a high school campus area? tickets for this show sold out the day they went on sale i think. so glad i ordered them right away.

Yeah, I totally missed the onsale date for the Lakewood show -- I'm already trolling Craigslist hoping someone bought an extra. The Lakewood Civic Auditorium is part of Lakewood High School -- it is a really fucking weird place to see a show, that's for sure. I'm most concerned how the sound will be there, since I think Wilco is a band that really needs good acoustics to really have a good show.

I saw them at the Cleveland House Of Blues about two years ago, and holy shit, it was one of the best performances I've ever seen from any band ever. Totally worth the $50+ ticket price.