set your goals

they also have a 10" split with the steal limited to 500 on transparent green.

You can purchase it at this site, but it's the UK and who knows how much shipping would be:

http://www.banquetrecords.com/index.jsp?item=5534

If anyone wants to order one, let me know, maybe we can split shipping costs. It won't let me figure it out until after I put my credit card info in and I don't want to do that just yet.

personally, i don't like that cover. "Do You Still Hate Me?" was one of the very first Jawbreaker songs i ever heard, and i wasn't very impressed with what they did with it. those boys in SYG do have nice kicks, though.... haha.

i loved lucero and sparta's covers of "Kiss the Bottle". foo fighters' cover of it... ehhh.... the emotion is all sucked out of it.

they also have a 10" split with the steal limited to 500 on transparent green.

You can purchase it at this site, but it's the UK and who knows how much shipping would be:

http://www.banquetrecords.com/index.jsp?item=5534

If anyone wants to order one, let me know, maybe we can split shipping costs. It won't let me figure it out until after I put my credit card info in and I don't want to do that just yet.

i would be very keen on ordering one with you as i only have paypal and they keep asking me for CC details, only problem is i live in australia:(