GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK / UPDATED W/VINYL,CDS & LOTS

all the suggestions are great and a few said i am selling myself short, so i propose this, possibly, rates at a tad bit higher, but still very good and reasonable. let me know if this sounds good to you guys. i will not go any higher than these though.

CDS

$5.00-EPS AND FULL LENGTHS

$7.00-CDS W/DVDS OR 2XCD

VINYL

$5.00-7"S

$6.50-2X7"S

$8.00-10"S

$9.50-2X10"S

$10.00-LPS

$11.50-2XLPS

$13.00-3XLPS

CASSETTES

$2.00-FOR ALL CASSETTES

MUSIC DVDS

$6.00-SINGLE DVD

$7.50-2XDVDS

please let me know if this is still reasonable. all suggestions are welcomed and i appreciate and respect everyone's opinion on this board. thanks again guys.

Man...i cant wait for this. Everyone will be buying stuff at those prices.

What kind of music will you be selling?

mostly hardcore, metal of all kinds, some "emo".

Those new prices are still awesome since they include shipping. Looking forward to this.

Definatly support Joe hes a great guy and I will be buying a shitload from this store even if I dont need it just to help get this operation in motion. All the new prices are alot better love the idea joe this will be great.

Those new prices are still awesome since they include shipping. Looking forward to this.

Definatly support Joe hes a great guy and I will be buying a shitload from this store even if I dont need it just to help get this operation in motion. All the new prices are alot better love the idea joe this will be great.

thanks bro, let me know when you get those jackets. please post them for me.

"YOU DIDN'T PAY FOR DAMAGED GOODS AND THERE IS NO WAY YOU ARE GETTING DAMAGED GOODS!" so i will cap

Does this include holes in barcodes?

i thought about that, good question. when i list them, i will be very thorough in my descriptions and if it is a "promo, w/holes in the barcode or what not" i will be sure to mention it. other than that, everything else i guarantee. i will probably go as far as taking a picture of me packing it to assure the condition. little nuts, but i am a collector first and a merchant somewhere down the line.

when i get home from the pelican show tonight i am going to post a slideshow of items that are for sale, as lots and as individuals. you can purchase them if you wish, but i am posting the slide show, mainly to try it on and see if everybody likes the way that it is set up. i'll probably load that around 2-3am. i really appreciate the feedback i have gotten so far. thank you all again.

here are some items i am selling for the guys in Pelican and some of the items that will be available in the store, but mainly, the money from these are going to the guys in Pelican, that's why i am selling most of them in lots. all prices include shipping for the U.S. let me know if you guys want anything. it will be first come first serve. i can't say thank you enough for all the input and i will have this opened by thanksgiving. thanks guys

Joe

http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii204/ohiopride/OHIO%20PRIDE%20RECORDS%20BACK%20STOCK/?albumview=slideshow