Download our Delicious Vinyl Fest sampler for FREE

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

In yet another great business decision from your friends at Suburban Home/Vinyl Collective, we have decided to give you our Free Fest LP, "Delicious Vinyl" for free digitally. I am just in love with every song on this sampler and am absolutely stoked for the Fest. I figured that since we didn't make the cut for the Official Fest compilation, we would just give you an unofficial Fest sampler featuring the tracks from the LP we are giving away for free at the Fest.

Of course I am biased, but I think that these 9 songs are just fucking awesome. I don't mean to brag, but I just love all the bands we are working with and although not all of our bands are making it down for the Fest, we have some great representation this year. Here is the track listing:

Side A

1. Jon Snodgrass “Fast In Last”

2. Two Cow Garage “Come Back to Shelby”

3. Ghost Buffalo “Indecision”

4. The Takers “Drift”

Side B

1. Austin Lucas “Go West (demo)”

2. Mike Hale “Wasn’t That You (demo)”

3. Josh Small “Waterwings”

4. Ninja Gun “Rainbow”

5. Drag The River “I Remember Now”

Visit our http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/the-fest-7-news Fest page to stream the sampler, see some of the things we will have for sale, and print out schedules for the Fest. This weekend is gonna rule!

http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/mediafiles/others/fest/mp3/SH-Fest7Comp.zip Delicious Vinyl Fest LP sampler [zipped folder of mp3s]

You can also visit the already mentioned http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/the-fest-7-news/ Suburban Home Fest page to download the tracks individually. We will soon announce details on how you can get the Fest LP for free.

Sweet! Will be listening to this on the long plane journey over, look forward to meeting you Virgil and getting my hands on some tasty records!

make sure you stop by the flea market, we will be there from noon to 5 on friday and saturday.

Sweet! Will be listening to this on the long plane journey over, look forward to meeting you Virgil and getting my hands on some tasty records!

make sure you stop by the flea market, we will be there from noon to 5 on friday and saturday.

Will do! You should come and see us play Sat 7:00-7:30 Common Grounds. (why o' why will I have to miss most of None More Blacks set damnnit!!)

Also, not sure if its been asked but what colours are the VC T-shirts going to be?

that song, "Go West" is my favorite song on the planet. Austin's album for us is going to be so good.

yeah, his voice is something else, especially on that track and I'm looking forward to the album. The song has been played a large number of times since I grabbed this earlier today...

Will do! You should come and see us play Sat 7:00-7:30 Common Grounds. (why o' why will I have to miss most of None More Blacks set damnnit!!)

Also, not sure if its been asked but what colours are the VC T-shirts going to be?

if you are playing at teh same time as none more black, I will not be able to see you play. sorry.

shirts are on grey american apparel, they are gonna look awesome.