Someone needs to get ahold of Circa Survive...

corbet

We should just make a point to buy a bunch and help each other out. No gauging on the prices, but make sure we get one for as many as we can. Charge the price + shipping and distribute among the board.

yay or nay? (I realize this is looking way too far in the future)

for sure. that is a great idea man. if they only sold it on tour that would really suck seeing as almost no bands bring vinyl with them to the uk. i'm sure a lot of people would buy one just to flip it on ebay too so keeping them amongst people that actually want them would be awesome.

We should just make a point to buy a bunch and help each other out. No gauging on the prices, but make sure we get one for as many as we can. Charge the price + shipping and distribute among the board.

yay or nay? (I realize this is looking way too far in the future)

BACKED.

I'd love to have both of those Circa Survive records on vinyl. I just bought prints of the artwork for both off Esao Andrews website, I need to get those and my Seldon Hunt ISIS prints all framed and up on my wall some time soon.

I would be really into this, I can do toronto and surrounding areas.

We should designate buyers in every major city

BACKED.

I'd love to have both of those Circa Survive records on vinyl. I just bought prints of the artwork for both off Esao Andrews website, I need to get those and my Seldon Hunt ISIS prints all framed and up on my wall some time soon.

I would be really into this, I can do toronto and surrounding areas.

We should designate buyers in every major city

They're touring the UK in Feburary I think, but I doubt they're gonna have the record by then.

yeah i know. if they had that record for those shows i would no doubt go despite the rest of the line up being pretty awful.

I'm considering going and leaving after CS, I have a couple of friends who could possibly sort me guestlist so I wouldn't have to pay for the other bands, isn't Madina Lake playing? That band is awful.

yeah i know. if they had that record for those shows i would no doubt go despite the rest of the line up being pretty awful.

I'm considering going and leaving after CS, I have a couple of friends who could possibly sort me guestlist so I wouldn't have to pay for the other bands, isn't Madina Lake playing? That band is awful.

yeah i was thinking of getting guestlist too through this webzine i work for. i would struggle to bring myself to pay for madina lake, fighstar and coheed. i bet circa only get about 25 minutes as well.