Someone needs to get ahold of Circa Survive...

corbet

for real. they nedd to press on letting go badly. i've given up on juturna, seems to be soooo hard to find and if it ever does come up it's silly money. equal vision are really sleeping on getting their vinyl releases together.....where the hell is the vinyl for the fall of troys manipulator???

i have talked to evr about licensing both records, but the band pressed the first album and with the new album, they are considering either evr or themselves releasing it.

Guest falloutcollapse
i have talked to evr about licensing both records, but the band pressed the first album and with the new album, they are considering either evr or themselves releasing it.

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

If Circa Survive presses On Letting Go, and sell it on tour like Juturna, do not hesitate to buy me a copy if the tour is not coming to Chicago/Wisconsin. I will pay you double what you paid if you want to be like that. Also, if anyone has a copy of Juturna, I will buy it off you right now.

We should just make a point to buy a bunch and help each other out. No gauging on the prices, but make sure we get one for as many as we can. Charge the price + shipping and distribute among the board.

yay or nay? (I realize this is looking way too far in the future)

YAY! I would absolutely love a copy of On Letting Go. If someone can grab them, definitely do!

Guest falloutcollapse
We should just make a point to buy a bunch and help each other out. No gauging on the prices, but make sure we get one for as many as we can. Charge the price + shipping and distribute among the board.

+1 Great idea!

I dont get how people can't absolutely love the new FOT. Its different than Dop. but in awesome ways. I think once the new one comes out Manip. will make a lot more sense.

I'm not hatin' on it big time...it's just that to me it felt like they tried too hard to evolve in their sound...and for some reason the production sounded inconsistent...which I was surprised considering how solid Matt Bayles' production has been in the past.

I dont get how people can't absolutely love the new FOT. Its different than Dop. but in awesome ways. I think once the new one comes out Manip. will make a lot more sense.

I liked it a lot. I felt like it wasn't as coheisive as Dop which made it hard to listen to from start to finish but it was still a great record. My only real problem with it was the production.

BACKED.

I'd love to have both of those Circa Survive records on vinyl. I just bought prints of the artwork for both off Esao Andrews website, I need to get those and my Seldon Hunt ISIS prints all framed and up on my wall some time soon.