Purchase of the year

Guest falloutcollapse

Every record I bought is important to me from this year, since I started collecting for real in August. I guess the best purchase was The Bled-Silent Treatment, because I won a test press out of it! Plus it's a great album.

Adding To my Lawrence arms collection by getting Apathy LP on green and the greatest story LP on burgandy.

But my Screeching weasel - Boogada LP and How to make people... LP Test presses made me happy as well as the Ben Weasel - Fidatevi - Test press

also the cheap 10 foot pole - Insider test press also made me day.

those were my happiest moments in collecting this year.

The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim (black /100)

I got this one off of Adam Muzzy when he was selling off his collection and I'm so glad I did. Not only was this probably the best deal I got this year, it's definitely #1 favourite album of the year. I've spun this one more times than I could possibly remember. I think this band so much that I think they're going to become the one and only band that I collect every variant, when I said that I would probably never do that.

since when was this on black!??!

The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim (black /100)

I got this one off of Adam Muzzy when he was selling off his collection and I'm so glad I did. Not only was this probably the best deal I got this year, it's definitely #1 favourite album of the year. I've spun this one more times than I could possibly remember. I think this band so much that I think they're going to become the one and only band that I collect every variant, when I said that I would probably never do that.

First pressing included 100 on black and the rest on white and red splatter. I remember ordering this the day i heard 1 track and was thinking i bet splatter would be cooler than boring black. but now i would punch a nun in the titties for a black copy as well as one of those euro blue presses.

since when was this on black!??!