Purchase of the year

Guest abravemorning

Mineral - EndSerenading

Mineral - The Power of Failing.

These are the only two records that matter to me. I love this band far too much.

Best record that came out this year that I bought was definitely the new Maritime.

Jeffie Genetic and his Clones - Killed By Jeff (Hand numbered 248/300, autographed by Jeffie at Fucked Up Weekend 2)

I bought this one at a Toronto record store for about $25, more than I usually like to spend on a record that's still in print, but there's only 300 of them in total and it didn't really bother me that much because it really is my favourite piece to my Jeffie Pop/Tranzmitors collection.

The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim (black /100)

I got this one off of Adam Muzzy when he was selling off his collection and I'm so glad I did. Not only was this probably the best deal I got this year, it's definitely #1 favourite album of the year. I've spun this one more times than I could possibly remember. I think this band so much that I think they're going to become the one and only band that I collect every variant, when I said that I would probably never do that.

Against Me! - Reinventing Axl Rose (Cloudy Coke Bottle /63)

Not much I can say about this one that everyone here doesn't already know. Amazing album by my absolute favourite band. I lucked out and snagged this for $12 BIN on eBay.

god awful s/t 7" - randumb searches on ebay led to me finding this and just wanting to check it out. i won it and the band turned out to really good. cool

there's probably others, but this one just comes to mind quick since i know i've played it many times.

that filth "live the chaos" 7" that i got the other day was also a nice find. one of the guys who was running the distro said he was planning on buying it if no one did...so.. yeah, that's cool i guess