1/1 Records

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got to believe there are more than 6 of those out there... I've seen no less than 4 on eBay, you've got 2 and Scott's got one. Even accounting for the (albeit very likely) possibility that some of those copies I've seen are the same copies that I've seen elsewhere, that's a lot of those popping up for only being 6 of them. Anyone have any definitive info on those?

4 on ebay? really? i got mine off ebay but it wasn't really listed right, they made no mention of the /6 or the real color, the truth was revealed in a question someone asked.

one just ended today on ebay

I don't know of many discrepancies with second nature's discography. maybe ohiopride can provide some insight

I've got 2

Scott has 1

thestigmachine just bought one on ebay from Daemore (http://www.geocities.com/daemore1/main.htm)

gristlejaw on deadformat has 1

vivavultures on deadformat has 1

owain cooke on hows your edge has 1

john jackson on hows your edge has 1

that's 8, assuming that none of these are duplicates which i don't think they are, it's entirely possible there are more than 6 - either way there definitely aren't many

I have a Hot Cross/Light The Fuse And Run split 7" that is clear with black labels. I've been collecting them for a while and had never seen or heard of it until I bought it from another guy breaking up his collection. The are usually either black, orange or red and all have red labels.

I'm gonna keep thinking it's out of 1 until someone proves me wrong (which will probably happen.)

Thanks. Well, from the Norwegian perspective, $1 is 6,8 kroner as of today. Just a few months ago, it was between 5,0-5,3. So it has weakened quite a bit since then. But it's still pretty cheap to buy vinyl from the USA compared to buying it in Norway. Generally speaking, everything is more expensive in Norway, so even if the shipping cost from the USA is $10-15 for one 12", it's still usually cheaper to order from the USA than going to a store and buy it here in Norway. (And on top of that, stores that sell vinyl in Norway are few and far between)

I've got to believe there are more than 6 of those out there... I've seen no less than 4 on eBay, you've got 2 and Scott's got one. Even accounting for the (albeit very likely) possibility that some of those copies I've seen are the same copies that I've seen elsewhere, that's a lot of those popping up for only being 6 of them. Anyone have any definitive info on those?

4 on ebay? really? i got mine off ebay but it wasn't really listed right, they made no mention of the /6 or the real color, the truth was revealed in a question someone asked.

one just ended today on ebay

I don't know of many discrepancies with second nature's discography. maybe ohiopride can provide some insight

I've got 2

Scott has 1

thestigmachine just bought one on ebay from Daemore (http://www.geocities.com/daemore1/main.htm)

gristlejaw on deadformat has 1

vivavultures on deadformat has 1

owain cooke on hows your edge has 1

john jackson on hows your edge has 1

that's 8, assuming that none of these are duplicates which i don't think they are, it's entirely possible there are more than 6 - either way there definitely aren't many

I used to have 2 copies i traded 1 to a friend of Daemore's. When i did Drunken Third, I always felt that this number wasn't right.