No Idea selling Fest pressings

hickey

#1 REASON comp / DL code

The DL code issue was resolved. The cyberbrain did not like a character in the code. Resolved. Whoop!

I highly recommend this comp, by the way. At the time, none of the bands had releases on NI, although a couple will/do now. Ha. Anyhow, its just a shout out / about our home town. Giving a spotlight to some of the great music that grows here. I could do a second volume now with no repeats. For real.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know that anyone counted the covers. We got them in batches. So... all I know is that there were white ones and chipboard ones. This was just fate. That's the paper that was on hand at the time. I would not obsess over it. Nobody needs both... but I know people will be twitchy. Save it for another record. You'll need all that twitch for other things. Otherwise your mainspring might pop off and we don't want that. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

The "real" version of the record will look quite different... so there you go. Hopefully the plant will have white vinyl. :)

I'm happy enough with my chipboard one! The combination of the cover and record just makes it feel really special to me. I'm looking forward to seeing the actual art though!

still not here...bleh

Mine hadn't shown yet either, so I talked w/ Matt from No Idea the other day... He said that they ran out of covers for the comp and it took a little while to get them printed and back in. He said they've all shipped out at this point... Expect it soon!

On a side note, Matt is the best! Always quick to return emails, super helpful and all around awesome!

still not here...bleh

Mine hadn't shown yet either, so I talked w/ Matt from No Idea the other day... He said that they ran out of covers for the comp and it took a little while to get them printed and back in. He said they've all shipped out at this point... Expect it soon!

On a side note, Matt is the best! Always quick to return emails, super helpful and all around awesome!

matt is indeed awesome. i got it all worked out with him last week, my order was waiting on the look mexico lp