Joey Cape/Two Cow Garage make Billboard's charts

Guest admin1338560633

I am really excited to announce that both Joey Cape's "Bridge" and Two Cow Garage's "Speaking In Cursive" has charted on Billboard's Top New Artist Chart. Joey's debut solo album reached #62. Two Cow Garage charted at #143. This is the first time that one Suburban Home artist, let alone 2 has charted on the Billboard Charts. Thanks to everyone that picked up a copy from us, from a mom and pop retailer, or from a digital retail destination. I guess what makes this even more incredible is that we don't currently have our releases in any big box retailers or even national chains opting instead to work with Independent retailers and distributors.

I will be making a bigger announcement, but today is the release date for Tim Barry's brilliant, new album, "Manchester". We will have a full album stream on Punknews this week so you can give it a listen. And besides ourselves and Tim Barry (on the Revival Tour), you can only get copies from Independent and digital retailers.

also, do numbers come back and you get to know how much each album sold?

Joey sold 880 first week (this is only at places that report to soundscan) and Two Cow Garage sold 510. I still can't believe it as most of our sales are in indie stores who don't report!

also, do numbers come back and you get to know how much each album sold?

Joey sold 880 first week (this is only at places that report to soundscan) and Two Cow Garage sold 510. I still can't believe it as most of our sales are in indie stores who don't report!

once again, that is awesome.