Anyone sell a ton on ebay?

thomas

I've been thinking about running a small dvd/video game/record business on ebay. I'm not looking to make a ton, just a bit of extra cash to spend on records and stuff. I was curious if anyone has one and what sort of problems you have encountered and such.

was was actually considering this too....

I've been thinking about running a small dvd/video game/record business on ebay. I'm not looking to make a ton, just a bit of extra cash to spend on records and stuff. I was curious if anyone has one and what sort of problems you have encountered and such.

There is a ton of used stores around here and I always come across great deals I know I can flip for some profit. I'd be happy making $3-5 profit on stuff, so long as I could make enough each month to buy some new stuff I want. So this seemed like my best bet.

There is a ton of used stores around here and I always come across great deals I know I can flip for some profit. I'd be happy making $3-5 profit on stuff, so long as I could make enough each month to buy some new stuff I want. So this seemed like my best bet.

ditto for me....theres a bunch of flea markets and used record stores and small video game stores that have NO clue what they have in manhattan...so i figured it'd be a pretty decent side gig til i had a permanent job...

idk if it would be worth it if all youre looking to make is a small profit. The ebay fees for selling are kinda ridiculous.

Yeah, plus there are tons of people alredy doing it. Do something creative, make a blog discuss the game, sell on the blog site. If u have an ebay acoount, make a ME page and link that to your blog or other web site. EBAY BLOWS.