mastodon box set motherfuckerrrrrrrs

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I just got this.

I'm usually someone that hates when people complain about ripped sleeves, but I feel like I need to.

Some of the sleeves were torn at the bottom, not a huge deal, but one of the corners of the box lid is ripped in half, what the fuck is that? The records look nice, about to listen to them, but I still don't understand why Call of Mastodon and Lifesblood were both included, everything from Lifesblood is on Call of Mastodon. Not to impressed for the money, but whatever I like Mastodon.

Actually, some like minority report shit happened. After thinking about it, I was going to cancel my order and just buy remission. So I went to relapse and it said shipped, FUCK. So I put in the tracking number at fedex and it said it was delivered, what?! So at 11:30 I checked it and it was delivered at 11:24. Minority Report, man.

Guest noeffinidea
I hope my comes ok I sold my left nut on ebay to pay for this

I actually purchased said "nut" and was quite happy with it...if only our box sets come in same condition huh chucky?

Guest noeffinidea
I hope bro split seams and a torn box will have us both running to relapse with flaming torches and other brutal instruments of torture and listen dont go flippen my nut back on ebay put it to some good use

You know I always treated it with care..maybe I'll get a screenprintd cover/box made for it and send it back to you in it.

Guest noeffinidea

Yeah, instead of gold foil stamping i'll use that silvery and gold screen-ink like on the red room cinema cd, and just trace over your veins. That will give them some pop.

I like how we're bringing our everyday manner of speaking to each other on the message board...people are probably like what the fuck is going on?

ha

Some of the sleeves were torn at the bottom, not a huge deal, but one of the corners of the box lid is ripped in half, what the fuck is that?

Rude. I guess Relapse assumes that mentioning any claims for damages should be directed at the delivery company excuses them, but how do you tear the box when its inside a box, inside another box? I'd probably have a bitch at them.