probably a stupid question...

lol i was gunna make it a want but decided to change it.... well i hope the vinyl on sub pop isnt black, im probably going to order and just hope for the best

im pretty sure sub pop only has black. i ordered from them last year right when i heard mention of the black and thats what i got.

on a side... if you ever find a Give Up in a store somewhere theres a real easy way of telling what color it is...

1st press : has the black info sticker in the upper left corner (with mention of it being on 180 gram colored vinyl... its most likely red but hey you never know.. its pretty vague as to how the clear ones were sent out)

2nd press : has the black info sticker in the upper right corner

3rd press : upper right corner

[image]

yah they may not be 100% accurate.. i just checked mine. my black doesnt mention color, but either does my white one. what side of the cover was yours on?

top right

well there you go then at least you can tell whethers its a first press or not. but whether or not its white or black is a toss up. i couldve swore my white one mentioned colored vinyl.. oh well.