BROADWAY CALLS "S/T" getting a vinyl release

from a bulletin they posted today:

Yep.... Adeline Records! (http://www.adelinerecords.com)

Adeline will be in charge of the re-release of our Self Titled album.......and for all you vinyl fans... they'll be releasing it on vinyl!!!

500 clear blue and 500 clear gold!!

The c/d version will be out early Feb. and the vinyl version will be out early March!!

We leave Saturday to start our tour with RUINER.....

SEE YOU SOON!!!!!

XOXO

Broadway Calls!

p.s. Did we mention we're on the whole warped tour? Please bring us sun screen and socks to wear with our sandals.... isn't that how you're suppose to do it?? thats how we roll in Oregon!

if you havent heard Broadway Calls youre missing out

http://www.myspace.com/broadwaycalls

im really glad to hear this news, good band and even nicer dudes

This was a pretty damn good record. I'm not surprised about their surge in popularity. I mean, they're really good and catchy and they appeal to the orgcore kids but I always thought they were walking a fine line between really good/catchy pop-punk and really shitty radio-friendly Taking Back Sunday bullshit.

saw them in petaluma in november. they played the lobby at the phoenix theater. i think so many people were cramped in there, and there were so many people stagediving, they knocked the lights out in the lobby. they covered a KD song (Cheap Shots) and Jawbreaker (Boxcar). the band themselves were OK, i thought.

This was a pretty damn good record. I'm not surprised about their surge in popularity. I mean, they're really good and catchy and they appeal to the orgcore kids but I always thought they were walking a fine line between really good/catchy pop-punk and really shitty radio-friendly Taking Back Sunday bullshit.

really? i dont get that at all. did you see them at pepitos sometime last year with daggermouth?

has this band really gotten that popular lately? i havent had a chance to see them since the s/t came out. kudos to them though, extremely hardworking band.

really? i dont get that at all. did you see them at pepitos sometime last year with daggermouth?

has this band really gotten that popular lately? i havent had a chance to see them since the s/t came out. kudos to them though, extremely hardworking band.

Ha... yeah, I saw them at that Daggermouth show and also last May at Cheers in Moreno Valley (Party Marty booked that one).

They're not huge, but they're getting a good following. But I mean, they're playing the entire Warped Tour, which is a big deal.

Anyways, maybe its the singer's voice, but I can see how with only minor changes to the band's sound, these guys can be radio ready in no time. Don't get me wrong, I really love the record and they're good live, I just always thought they walked a thin line between legit underground act and KROQ pretty boys.

Ha... yeah, I saw them at that Daggermouth show and also last May at Cheers in Moreno Valley (Party Marty booked that one).

They're not huge, but they're getting a good following. But I mean, they're playing the entire Warped Tour, which is a big deal.

Anyways, maybe its the singer's voice, but I can see how with only minor changes to the band's sound, these guys can be radio ready in no time. Don't get me wrong, I really love the record and they're good live, I just always thought they walked a thin line between legit underground act and KROQ pretty boys.

missed that cheers show, last i saw them they came back with daggermouth at that wherehouse place off of la cadena/iowa. i can see them getting popular, no doubt, catchy choruses go a long way. im just glad to see them get the push/press they deserve. the "label" they were one previously was basically a joke.

i saw theyre headlining the troub soon but i cant see them filling that place.