Less Talk, More Rock pressing info

i expect to see repress on colour from fat....

:)

Would think this is more than likely. Some kind of auburn color would be cool.

Why do you guys hate on black vinyl so much? It seems like a majority of the people on this board want to see every black only record repressed on color. Even the ones that are not OOP.

Do you realize how broke we would all be if every black only record was repressed on color vinyl??

All their albums are classic albums!

Should have specified--It's one of Fat's classic albums. Although that could have been what you thought I meant. ??? Everything Propagandhi has done has been fucking phenomenal.

I think what he meant is all fat's albums are classic albums. Which is true.

They never hated on it, they're talking about a repress, and if something is already pressed on black, they need to do some other color. And if you're going broke, don't buy it.

I think you completely missed the point of my post. Im just saying that a repress is not really necessary just because it was never put out on color. The black vinyl is still available at fat and do NOT "NEED to do some other color".

Represses should be for albums that you cant find anymore on vinyl so that people arent paying an outrageous amount for a record thats hard to find. You do realize that these color vinyl represses are an easy way for record labels to make a quick buck right? Its a smart move on behalf of the record label, but for people to start demanding that records like this be repressed is a little silly.