Anyone ever make their own lyric sheets?

Guest kevinb

I dont know why but it bugs the hell out of me so i thought about going to jo ann fabrics or one of those craft stores my girlfriend always drags me to & pick up some of their printer paper, they have some neat ones there with sweet layouts and prints and such for a nice backround..

anyone else do this? show some pics

also, this summer i went to a mall cause alkaline trio was gonna be there signing autographs and i didn't know what i wanted to have signed. i have signed pictures, records, and even a drum stick of theirs, so i wanted to make something cool.

the first song they ever recorded together (with derek) was Jaked on Green Beers, so i bought a poster sized piece of black card stock and wrote out the lyrics in gold sharpie. in silver sharpie at the top, i had matt title it and at the bottom all 3 of them signed it in silver sharpie as well. then i threw that on a red mat board with a little room to spare at the top, and put a white patch with "alkaline trio" written in black above it. it's framed on my wall, and one of my favorite pieces in my collection.

only fags are creative.

ill see what can do. i don't have my digital camera home with me (i'm home for thanksgiving break from school) but ,maybe ill be able to borrow somebody's and get a pic or two up. i also painted a picture of an all black canvas and had their logo 3 times, two on the bottom row, one on the top like a pyramid, in red paint and they signed that in silver sharpie as well.

also, i GAVE them a painting i made. it was a red background and their logo in black was at the top. under that was their silhouettes like from the cover of good mourning, and then under that was the skyline of chicago in black paint, creating a border along the bottom of the canvas. to this day i regret giving them that one cause it came out SO sweet, but i took pics before i gave it to them. when i did, matt goes "oh my god man, you just made my day!" so at least i got that :)