my roommate posts on another board and...

do u think he is a racist?

judging from his comments, yeah...

I think the story was pretty plausible and non-racist. he used the word black crackseller to explain his story. If you had used a term as a guy on the corner, his explaination wouldn't have been plausible. Same goes for the cholo. It makes sense especially when you've lived around people like this.

As far as being an asshole.. the guy got punched not once but twice. He didn't strike the first time, and the guy still swung at him again. Some people need to be taught a lesson.

Most guys can control their anger until they are provoked, prodded, and what not, and then they go all fucking berserk on said person. that doesnt mean the guys a violent person. My roommate can be heckled, and will walk away, but if you attack him he,s gonna make sure you are laying in a puddle of blood before he walks away. Some people are just like that.

judging from his comments, yeah...

I think the story was pretty plausible and non-racist. he used the word black crackseller to explain his story. If you had used a term as a guy on the corner, his explaination wouldn't have been plausible. Same goes for the cholo. It makes sense especially when you've lived around people like this.

As far as being an asshole.. the guy got punched not once but twice. He didn't strike the first time, and the guy still swung at him again. Some people need to be taught a lesson.

Most guys can control their anger until they are provoked, prodded, and what not, and then they go all fucking berserk on said person. that doesnt mean the guys a violent person. My roommate can be heckled, and will walk away, but if you attack him he,s gonna make sure you are laying in a puddle of blood before he walks away. Some people are just like that.

Thank You. This is exactly what I was thinking. I was in shock reading the responses calling him a fucktard. Really???? Someone punches you in the face TWICE and you would not do anything?

Sure.

Thank You. This is exactly what I was thinking. I was in shock reading the responses calling him a fucktard. Really???? Someone punches you in the face TWICE and you would not do anything?

Sure.

There's a massive difference between teaching someone a lesson and beating the living shit out of someone. Also, he's racist for a few reasons, most of which correspond to his way of describing each and every "minority" he speaks about.

You can believe what you will but there's no need to describe a crackseller as black. It adds nothing to the story. It lends itself to figuring the guy to be a racist.

This is one of the most retarded things I've ever read. This guy got all fired up becuase the dude on the bike viewed him as a stereotype, so what does he do, he lives up to that stereotype and pummels the guy. Way to go. This guy sounds like a racist prick who had every right to defend himself from a punch from a much smaller, weaker man and instead goes well beyond that and then brags about beating the shit out of someone who never stood a chance. He could've easily put the guy in his place without beating him to the point where he was spitting teeth. It's not the guy on the bike's fault that this asshole didn't get enough hugs from mommy and daddy while he was growing up.

It's stories like this that make me lose even more faith in humanity.

This is one of the most retarded things I've ever read. This guy got all fired up becuase the dude on the bike viewed him as a stereotype, so what does he do, he lives up to that stereotype and pummels the guy. Way to go. This guy sounds like a racist prick who had every right to defend himself from a punch from a much smaller, weaker man and instead goes well beyond that and then brags about beating the shit out of someone who never stood a chance. He could've easily put the guy in his place without beating him to the point where he was spitting teeth. It's not the guy on the bike's fault that this asshole didn't get enough hugs from mommy and daddy while he was growing up.

It's stories like this that make me lose even more faith in humanity.

Well said. I don't think anyone would argue he didn't have a right to defend himself. But to view everything that went on as a defensive act is just plain silly.