Wow, how the fuck did you guys let me do this.

Ive never seen this but I keep hearing how amazing it is. I think Im going to go get the first season tomorrow.

there doesnt seem to be much in the way of a recurring plot, so just watch some on hulu first

It's not really a recurring plot, but there are a lot of jokes that pop up from past episodes, like green man, the duster, characters, etc.. It's great.

There's also a couple of Fifteen stickers strewn about in the bar. Never saw any Weakerthans, though. Anyhoo, although I totally advocate buying every season of this on DVD, check it out on hulu. That site is a fucking godsend. I watched the entirety of Arrested Development on it while bored at work over a one-week period (it gets pretty slow at my job). Then started on Sunny. For me, that show really hits its stride when Devito comes in.

Charlie holding his breath, Charlie after eating the sedatives at the dance marathon, Frank while saving the gang from the McPoyles, Macs dad hitting on Charlies mom (I dont blink), Charlie as Serpico.... I could just go on and on and on about my favorite parts... but I definitely think Charlie going for the record is my favorite cold open

But yeah the stickers in the bath room change.. they have all kinds of bands in there.. which just adds to the awesomeness of the show.

thank you hulu/sidereel. I stayed up til like 530 this morning and finished the dvds and now im on hulu(and i'll switch to sidereel for the few episodes hulu doesnt have) and get caught up...im STOKED.

then i need to start watching heroes as i need to report back to my friend about if i like it or not.