Update from Flightplan Records/Bill of Flightplan

kind of a bummer but here goes:

"Hello,

Well this is surely a long time coming, I apologize. But here is the deal:

I started this label about 2 years ago next month. I put almost every cent I made from the shit job I work at into trying to do something cool. It was doing mediocre at best for about a year. Around the pressing of the Kingston 7inch, I really didn't want to put anything else out. I came very close to calling it quits then, but I pushed on because I had the Memorial record lined up and I really liked the Title Fight songs. It just felt like I was always running into some sort of problem with the pressing, miscommunication with the bands, or inside my head.

I'm a weirdo. Thats something most of my friends know about me. I didn't rip anyone off and I still don't feel that way. I've been going through a very rough time in my life for the last 8-10 months. Nothing I really care to go over with a bunch of people on the internet. I feel this is when everything really went down hill. I tried my best to still get things done on time, and get to the post office whenever I could. But when it comes down to it, I really just put FPR on the back burner while trying to sort some other shit out in my life. I didn't have a huge budget, I don't have a marketing consultant, no secretary, I never felt like I was the "next look out records"(I started this to put out one record), not friends with bigger labels, no friends at all really. Originally I was going to type this big thing about how things went wrong. But this is the best explanation I'm going to give. I'm a weirdo, if i owe you records you will get your records, I didn't pocket any money, I still live paycheck to paycheck. If I owe you records, or want to talk about whats going to happen on next weeks Dexter [email protected]. I'm deeply sorry to the dudes in the Aneurysm Rats, Everyone, Everywhere, and Memorial for "flaking" but this is something I had to do for myself.

Oh yeah I'm not putting records out anymore.

This has been fun for the most part. Thanks to whoever.

-Bill Flakeplan, uhh I mean Bill

ps early birds sucked.

pps I can't say it enough you will get your records. I'm sorry to people that have been waiting. Blah Blah Blah.

ppps alejandro or nick could you post this on vinyl collective for those guys? Thanks

pppps i forgot the myspace login so fuck those guys anyway."

Guest genericinsight
wrong guy

You have right....But it's the wrong band not the guy....Where is my MEMORIAL lp????

he just said everyone will get your records, and he didn't post it, someone else did for him