so whats up with the capital - signal corps lps?

It looks like my packages are in Chicago, but not going to be delivered until next Wednesday.

If that's the case then I'll probably have them up for sale next Friday, 12/5, that'll give me a little time to assemble some and get some sent out to Virgil at the same time...there will of course be Test Pressing Giveaways through me and VC...

ok... basically I think just to justify the insanity of having a record delayed for 8 months I'm going to pull a "No Idea pressing variant listing of subdivided-ness"TM. there are basically 4 categories of green on this...(I haven't even opened all the boxes of white yet).

-lime-ish green marble(above picture)

-olive green with very little hints of black streaking(or none at all)

-olive green with only black marble-ing

-semi translucent olive-y marble

I'm totally not trying to be a dick and do this, but these are dramatically and noticeable differences that if I don't mention it now, I'm never going to hear the end of it once they start showing up in peoples hands. I'll post some pictures tomorrow, I need to get up for work in about 6 hours.

Though I will not sub-classify them as anything beyond a generic "green" description when they go to distros...because if the difference isn't as drastic as you want it to be after buying it, I'm not gonna wanna hear any complaints. I'm just letting people know now that like to collect variants that there is 4 different styles of the green colored LPs sitting around my living room. I'm also not trying to fan the flames of the collector nerd's crazed variant hunting either, because I'm pretty outspoken about it being very unnecessary to owning more than one copy of a record for collector purposes. I'm just sayin'.

ok...for the first time, I think the "these updates may not be available for 24 hours" rule that myspace warns about when updating pages...oh well the links may not be live yet, the other paypal buttons work, so just try it later, no one should even entertain the notion about this selling out...so don't worry, be patient...shit'll work when myspace wants it to work.

...sorry, there's never been a delay of the code working before...this is the only think I can think of why it's not working.