As Cities Burn - on VINYL - moving forward

i will for sure buy this in any or all colors, both of their albums are too different to compare if you know what i mean? they should be treated almost like seperate bands, they both are fantastic in their own ways. but imo i think Come Now, Sleep was made to be on vinyl, it has that retro feel to it with all of the long epic instramental parts, i can just picture myself sitting in the garage this summer having some brews playing that vinyl over and over and over! but "son i loved you..." will make me so happy, glad this is happening!

also, "how to start a fire" by fsf would be the greatest thing to ever happen to me! that is my 2nd favorite album of all time, it also would make a great vinyl!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will for sure buy this in any or all colors, both of their albums are too different to compare if you know what i mean? they should be treated almost like seperate bands, they both are fantastic in their own ways. but imo i think Come Now, Sleep was made to be on vinyl, it has that retro feel to it with all of the long epic instramental parts, i can just picture myself sitting in the garage this summer having some brews playing that vinyl over and over and over! but "son i loved you..." will make me so happy, glad this is happening!

also, "how to start a fire" by fsf would be the greatest thing to ever happen to me! that is my 2nd favorite album of all time, it also would make a great vinyl!

awesome to hear that! as cities burn is an amazing band...

welcome to VC!

• 11 months later...
What a disappointing bump. Would buy all the albums though, I like the new songs a lot.

Yeah... sorry to get your hopes up. I just know that kids would go crazy for the new album on some wax, and probably for older albums as well. The songs off the new album on myspace are just really good, and it got my mind going.

how to start a fire" by fsf would be the greatest thing to ever happen to me! that is my 2nd favorite album of all time, it also would make a great vinyl!

FSF "How To Start a Fire" has already been released by Cactusbot. Check his website there are a few left.

thanks homie but I posted that almost a year ago before the record was even being made!

;D

I have #71/100, and it is my favorite vinyl in my collection, cactusbot did a great job!

FSF "How To Start a Fire" has already been released by Cactusbot. Check his website there are a few left.

thanks homie but I posted that almost a year ago before the record was even being made!

;D

I have #71/100, and it is my favorite vinyl in my collection, cactusbot did a great job!

Wow it would probably help if I check the year next time, lol.