Andrew Bird "Noble Beast" Preorder

• 3 weeks later...

^agreed, but im a kind of ok with it as its not a key track or anything. its better than having a double with three tracks per side. i wish sick of elephants was on there. i would like to see a kind of bsides LP with soldier on, and some other nonalbum tracks. self-torture/the water jet cilice is so good.

I would have like it if it was a double LP with three tracks a side. It could have been at 45rpm, and made it sound even cleaner, not that it sounds bad or anything.

thats true. i could go for a 45rpm double.

*update for anyone interested: amazon has the tracklist for the 2xCD and these itunes songs are not on there. so it appears that these are in fact itunes exclusives. bummer.

gah...i want the deluxe 2xcd also for 'useless creatures', but a total of $48 is killing me.
oh no! just got an email from itunes saying they will have two exclusive tracks, one being a preorder only. i cannot buy this album three times!!!!! i am wondering if these are instrumentals from useless creatures. does anyone know of a tracklist for that?
Buy the LP. Download the rest of the tracks from p2p/blogs. Problem solved.

i would love to have all of the bowl of fire stuff on vinyl. i dont see it ever happening though. when i saw him live he played an amazing version of 'why'. i cant wait to see him again. and when you say reissue, does that mean it has already been pressed?

I love it. There's a song on the new one that borrows heavily from lyrics on "Oh, the Grandeur!" Yeah, I doubt Ryko did a vinyl press then, I just meant a reissue as in a re-release on vinyl....All those Fingerlings albums too--those would make awesome LPs.