The Womanly Woman Thread...it's about time

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xsteponmex

haha it's alright i'm only like 5'2'' anyways

short dudes get love toooo

I'm a tall dude (6'3-6'4) but for some reason I seem to date short girls. not sure why.

that is reallly tall. my ex from years ago is 6'5'' or so and once we were at a train station in boston and someone came up to use and was like "ddddddaaammmnn can i ask a personal question??!?! " we were like oh god, sure... so he goes "how do you guyss....doooo IIITTT?!?"

haha how retarded do you have to be to know height doesn't matter for sex? but yeah we just answered with 'we don't."

I'm a tall dude (6'3-6'4) but for some reason I seem to date short girls. not sure why.

that is reallly tall. my ex from years ago is 6'5'' or so and once we were at a train station in boston and someone came up to use and was like "ddddddaaammmnn can i ask a personal question??!?! " we were like oh god, sure... so he goes "how do you guyss....doooo IIITTT?!?"

haha how retarded do you have to be to know height doesn't matter for sex? but yeah we just answered with 'we don't."

Wow...

I'm 5' 3"/ 5' 4" on a good day. I usually go for tall guys. My typical type is tall and stringy, but I branch out as well.

Hahaha every girl I have ever slept with, with the exception of this one girl recently, has been taller than me I am about 5'2 ahaha and the recent girl she was prob the same I guess I gotta bang a midget if I wanna get a shorter girl

6'2". I've dated girls 5'1" and 6'1". Shorter girls are more fun for certain "activities" cuz I can hold them up and we can stand while making whoopie. Fun times!

5'7" and am the shortest person in my family next to my grandma.. it's kinda sad really when you're 14 year old nephew is 4"s taller than you.

haha nice! yea my last girlfriend was actually really close in size to you, (well from the pictures of you I've seen) It was funny seeing us walk side by side.

Guest xsteponmex
i have a couple of friends who are 6'4 or taller. they started their own fake gang called "6'4 or more" with their own t-shirts that say "big hands, big feet, you do the math".
hahahha that's awesome

Guest genericinsight

Oh, and since I'm pretty amped about the new season starting next month, we'll throw this guy in for good measure:

[image]

(for those who don't know, that's Bret McKenzie, he's on Flight of the Chonchords... I find him cute in the "lost puppy dog" sort of way, if the puppy had a New Zealand accent)