The Womanly Woman Thread...it's about time

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xsteponmex
Dallas Green :-*

Um we might be twins. I fucking love City and Colour.

so stoked to see him next week without tegan and sara headlining the show. yeee haww

Guest xsteponmex
I've got a man crush on both of these dudes. They are both amazing in everything they've been a part of. Is that weird?
[image]

Anthony Green

[image]

you've just got good taste

Um we might be twins. I fucking love City and Colour.

so stoked to see him next week without tegan and sara headlining the show. yeee haww

although i went to that show for tegan and sara as much as dallas, im pumped for the headlining show. his set was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too short on that tour.

also, i would totally fuck him.

Guest xsteponmex

although i went to that show for tegan and sara as much as dallas, im pumped for the headlining show. his set was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too short on that tour.

i love tegan and sara but some of her fans really needed to fuck off during his set. i couldnt even hear him and i felt like he cut his set short because he could tell only a small fraction were actually respecting him.hmpph >:(

needless to say..SO STOKED FOR NEXT MONTH

i love tegan and sara but some of her fans really needed to fuck off during his set. i couldnt even hear him and i felt like he cut his set short because he could tell only a small fraction were actually respecting him.hmpph >:(

needless to say..SO STOKED FOR NEXT MONTH

ugh, for real. most everyone in the front was cool but i could hear everyone talking in the balcony from where i was standing. shitty. ive discovered tegan and sara fans are pretty cool, but only when tegan and sara are playing.

boooooo, his mouth is weird, he's like a frog, he needs to cut his hair!

Never. He's adorable.

Anthony Green is seriously on of the nicest people Ive ever met and Im not really a huge fan or anything. He came into my work and was just super super nice to everyone.

A lot of bands come in and are mostly really cool but there have been a few that just seem like complete D-bags.

Never. He's adorable.

Anthony Green is seriously on of the nicest people Ive ever met and Im not really a huge fan or anything. He came into my work and was just super super nice to everyone.

Oh my God yes. He's one of the sweetest people ever which is why I love him even more. Sure his eyes are gorgeous and he's wicked cute, but the fact that he's so sweet endears him even more to me.