BARONESS Red Album very last copies for sale now.

SEOG

this one of the most ridiculous phrases to come out of punk rock ever...good god, I'm embarrassed for Toby for coming up with that gem...

Yea I know its like I love H20 but dam SEOG I bought a shirt as a joke and my gf though the phrase was so bad she wouldent be seen with me in it and later she ended up throwing it out with out me knowing........cunt

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOOOOOO Not SUPER RARE dam never mind man you shoudl be buried with it because you know it doesent matter about the music but more about the rariety of the record......silly kids

haha well rarity is something you always have to take into account when dealing with records. i wouldnt give this record up to begin with but especially cause I wont ever be able to get another one with out paying a ton of cash. there is a clear one on ebay that recently ended at $145

Yea I here ya man I was just bored and fucking around hahaha

Ok, real quick because the more time I spend here the less time I spend packing LPs...

monkonuggets - email me your info. i'll see if i can fix up this scratched LP for you. I have no idea why it would arrive in that condition, but we'll make it good somehow.

CJ - email me your current address and transaction number. i'll get on yours right away to make sure it doesn't ship to the wrong address.

also, the page is set up to stop accepting orders when the remaining copies are all sold. its getting really close, just a few left so if you want one jump on it now. if you're waiting on the scratch and dent sale, that should be happening later in the week. i'll have a few dinged up things on the cheap as well as package deals on old stuff. bigtime inventory reduction.

thanks!

p.s. baroness "first & second" LP out in early '09.

sincerely, congrats to you, travis.

i absolutely will keeping my eyes on clear one.

but i won't buy it as 200 usd.

that's too much.

let me know if you wanna part with 'em in lower price....

:)

If I ever think about getting rid of it I will let you know but I will most likely just keep it for as long as Im collecting records. I wouldnt pay ebay prices for one of these either.

sincerely, congrats to you, travis.

i absolutely will keeping my eyes on clear one.

but i won't buy it as 200 usd.

that's too much.

let me know if you wanna part with 'em in lower price....

If I ever think about getting rid of it I will let you know but I will most likely just keep it for as long as Im collecting records. I wouldnt pay ebay prices for one of these either.

that's awesome.

great stuff should be in the hand of good collector....

i'm jealous because of the rarity factor, but the hyperrealist version with the etchings and color still beats it appearance wise.

Yea totally agree. The jacket of the Relapse version is a little less glossy and comes with an insert an white dust sleeves instead of the printed sleeves that the Hyperrealist one comes with.

• 3 weeks later...

ok, the rest of you should have gotten your confirmation emails today. sorry for the delays, i've had a visitor in town for a little while and all label work got put aside until today.

also, there will still be some ultra-cheapo sales on older stuff before the year is out. i'm going to try to get some up tonight. and test presses...? yeah, there will be some of those too... i'm going to need to fund the label moving, so there will be a few rarities up for auction.