FPR says...SAVE THE DATE: 12/20/08

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it the ETID Christmas Show, because I'm going to that on the 20th.

I'll be there.... Not really into ETID but my best friend and I take his little brother to it every year. It's kind of become tradition as weird as that sounds.

I've never been, but I've always wanted to go just to check it out. Doesn't it usually sell out really quick?

I'll be there.... Not really into ETID but my best friend and I take his little brother to it every year. It's kind of become tradition as weird as that sounds.

I've never been, but I've always wanted to go just to check it out. Doesn't it usually sell out really quick?

yeah, my friend always orders 3 advance tickets. You going to PBC in Buffalo today? I'm still 50/50 on it - the drive from Bath to Buffalo is only 2 hours but all back roads... it's brutal.

yeah, my friend always orders 3 advance tickets. You going to PBC in Buffalo today? I'm still 50/50 on it - the drive from Bath to Buffalo is only 2 hours but all back roads... it's brutal.

Nah dude, I don't think so. Its like 2 hours for me and I just have so much to do / money is so tight and its a 10$ + gas money I just can't spend at the moment. If I do go it will be a last minute thing, but I'm about 30/80 lol.

Is it the ETID Christmas Show, because I'm going to that on the 20th.

Haha no. Is it at the

Bowling ally place?

No, it's back at the Town Ballroom again. That bowling alley one last year was so awesome, especially since it was across the street from my best friend's house so we drank and stumbled over there to keep drinking and rock out.

Haha no. Is it at the

Bowling ally place?

No, it's back at the Town Ballroom again. That bowling alley one last year was so awesome, especially since it was across the street from my best friend's house so we drank and stumbled over there to keep drinking and rock out.

ftw the bowling ally would be really cool though