The Hold Steady/Fake Problems/Young Livers

I'm a Young Livers fan. If they have any other colors (other than white or purple)/tour editions of their LP or any other demo, split, etc., I would love it!

the LP is all they have... only white and purple.

I'm seeing these three bands this weekend (on Saturday) and was wondering if anyone wants me to be on the lookout for something from any of the bands. Let me know!

where in tampa/st pete are they playing? the Orphium?

playing at crowbar in ybor for the skatepark of tampas thing. i might go to this if i dont make it to HWM in orlando. we'll just see saturday i guess!

oh... and my recommendation for the show.... watch young livers and then leave. i honestly cant stand fake problems and never was a huge hold steady fan.

the young livers are recording a live split 7"

Sat Jan. 26th @ The atlantic ( RECORDING A LIVE Split 7INCH)

Young Livers

Army of Ponch

Sign in sheet at the door to be part of the liner notes in the 7 Inch!!

from myspace bulletin...

if any of you are interested i could hook you up with some driv.in.by (or drivin by) tunes. matt and chris were in that before the livers. i ran a small diy label back in high school and did one of their albums. a lot of solid stuff. theyre are on myspace too

I'm a Young Livers fan. If they have any other colors (other than white or purple)/tour editions of their LP or any other demo, split, etc., I would love it!

the LP is all they have... only white and purple.

where in tampa/st pete are they playing? the Orphium?

playing at crowbar in ybor for the skatepark of tampas thing. i might go to this if i dont make it to HWM in orlando. we'll just see saturday i guess!

oh... and my recommendation for the show.... watch young livers and then leave. i honestly cant stand fake problems and never was a huge hold steady fan.

Actually, they're playing the Czar Bar in Ybor. I've never listened to the Young Livers, I'm going for Fake Problems, and I've never been big on The Hold Steady either.