VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

Nooooo. I don't think so. He does not set off my gaydar at all. And mine is decent. Facebook also says he isn't. I know he's really shy like me so maybe he chickened out or something. I dunno. I just know I'm pissed I had to eat a ticket. And to be honest, I can't really fault him. It's not like we made plans between the two of us. I asked him, and a bunch of other people via Facebook, so I probably got what I deserved for being a chicken shit.

Whatever.

I realize there is only one man for me in this world and that man is Blake Schwarzenbach.

move to clarion, we can do shows in toymakanik's basement and you can keep me from making bad decisions. haha.

You say this AFTER I end up getting a new apartment. BOO! Maybe you should move to Philly.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"it was the best suck ive ever dick'd".

i'm not sure i like the phrasing on this, although i do understand what you're saying.

i'm conflicted.

he's drunk..this is what he meant to say

no. i was working at ben and jerrys 2 years ago when i hooked back up with her, and i remember telling my friend "it was the best dick ive ever suck'd". no lie. shes so fucking cute too

::):P;D

move to clarion, we can do shows in toymakanik's basement and you can keep me from making bad decisions. haha.

You say this AFTER I end up getting a new apartment. BOO! Maybe you should move to Philly.

haha... i got some people in philly who hate me. kinda-ex from down there who has been in just about every ska band from the city who apparently hates my guts now. there's a few parts of that city i like, but most of it not so much.

I can't get over a girl that I had a chance with over a year ago. It still bugs me to this day.

I can't get over a girl that I had a chance with over a year ago. It still bugs me to this day.