VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dated her for a bit....why?

i know right? my ugly ass dated her....

funny thing is, i kinda questioned her mentality, because she could have easily gone out with someone her age (i was 10 years older). THe first time she said she liked me it was like a scene from "Chasing Amy".. you know spilling her guts soaked in water while it was storming outside, etc etc... which is exactly what i said at that moment...

she's also the only person who i legitimately dated.. i haven't dated anyone since..

i would have taken it al lback for the shit i had to deal with towards the end...

fuck me, i dunno. it might be worth it. she's fucking hot.

still... i see where you're coming from.

while there was a logical/clinical/medical excuse for the bullshit i went through, her good looks was not enough to keep me around... it's easier being friends

why must all the hot ones be bat-shit crazy?

fuck. i don't know.. but the one i dated before her was bat shit crazy too..

it'd be nice to go out with someone who was somewhat sane for once.. well my ex roomie was, but i think we got past that and now are unfortunately in the friend stage....sooo.. we hold hands when we go out, but i think it's more a friend thing...

tell her whats up man. girls dont just hold your hand for no reason. she feels comfortable with you, and isn't ashamed to let other people know that you're together in public. both are good signs. just try talking to her about what her feelings are/your feelings are about the two of you.

i know it's easier said than done, and i know the whole "but i don't wanna lose the friendship we have" thing, because i've got that going with a couple girls right now, but maybe it's worth a shot.

if you don't feel comfortable doing it sober, try getting a little bit drunk together and then if she says no (which i'm not betting she will) you can just blame it on being drunk and/or say you don't even remember it.

win/win/win

tell her whats up man. girls dont just hold your hand for no reason. she feels comfortable with you, and isn't ashamed to let other people know that you're together in public. both are good signs. just try talking to her about what her feelings are/your feelings are about the two of you.

i know it's easier said than done, and i know the whole "but i don't wanna lose the friendship we have" thing, because i've got that going with a couple girls right now, but maybe it's worth a shot.

if you don't feel comfortable doing it sober, try getting a little bit drunk together and then if she says no (which i'm not betting she will) you can just blame it on being drunk and/or say you don't even remember it.

win/win/win

i need to employ this plan, too bad im scared of rejection

win/win/win

stop schooling me on relationship advice dan.. wtf??? you're making me look bad... :P

no, seriously, i am super happy being friends with her, and she's good looking, but in the famous words of Ludacris "i want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed" and while she's a lady...she's not too much of a freak in the bed. so....

i am super happy being friends with her, and she's good looking, but in the famous words of USHER "i want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed" and while she's a lady...she's not too much of a freak in the bed. so....

i dont mean to bust your balls, but two things:

1. that was ludacris who said it. yes it was technically "usher's song" but that verse was sung by ludacris.

2. beggers can't be choosers.

i am super happy being friends with her, and she's good looking, but in the famous words of USHER "i want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed" and while she's a lady...she's not too much of a freak in the bed. so....

i dont mean to bust your balls, but two things:

1. that was ludacris who said it. yes it was technically "usher's song" but that verse was sung by ludacris.

2. beggers can't be choosers.

1.. you are right... totally a oversight on my part.. i know that. i don't know why i said that. my bad..

2. i wasn't begging.. im not really into her for that reason.. we've always been friends. and she's been pretty open and sane about stuff. i know she's not all fucked up in the head.. but she's also not someone i'd want to date because she comes off as a prude in all sorts of ways. hence why i'm not attracted to her sexually..

the first girl i dated was, as they say, A dead fuck!!! and i don't want to go back to that..

she didn't even let me choke her out... fuck that bs

:P