you know what really grinds my gears

opening up a vinyl that says its on color vinyl and its black. i was going to take a photo of my misfits collection for you in the other thread when i realized i never opened a copy of static age that said it was on red... i always assumed. the guy i bought it from is pretty reputable. i bought the red and yellow static age records like 5 years ago and only opened the yellow. boy this really has me bummed.

that sucks. when you bought it, the guy said that it was red? i know that none of the Static Age records had any indication that they were colored. it was just hit and miss, i think. i'd be pretty happy though because i think the yellow vinyl is the rarer of the two.

i just bought both the American Hardcore soundtrack and Minor Threat's First Two 7" Singles albums expecting both of them to be colored and they weren't. very anticlimactic.

i usually do that too. i bought it from a records store and the guy will open up records and reseal them to see the color. i already had like 3 other copies so i figure i would keep it sealed because its more of a collectors item for me. man i will look at the vinyl before i leave the store. bastard.

does anyone have a red static age they want to get rid off?