VisitortoVC:Jon Snodgrass/JJ Nobody Drag the River

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Jon Snodgrass and JJ Nobdy from Drag the River (12-18-08) - Jon and JJ were in town yesterday to do some work on their Drag the River "Live at 3 Kings" recording and while in town, they stopped by the office. As you can see from the photo, Jon picked up a bunch of Suburban Home vinyl including Ninja Gun, Joey Cape, Two Cow Garage, Playing Favorites, and Tim Barry. JJ also grabbed some records including the Two Cow Garage record he is holding. The guys are playing some shows this weekend, but we won't be able to make them since we are having our Suburban Home Christmas Dinner. I love those guys and am so excited about all the great Drag the River/Jon Snodgrass releases planned for 2009. Drag the River fans are gonna be stoked.

I will have something posted officially, but in January/February of 2009, we will be releasing the following:

Joey Cape/Jon Snodgrass split 7"

3 Drag the River 7"s, "Can't Leave These Strays", "Garage Rock" and Under the Influence volume 5

Drag the River "Bad at Breaking Up" CD (featuring the 3 7"s and 10 songs from other 7"s and splits)

Jon Snodgras "Visitor's Band" LP/CD

Fuck yeah!

See other Visitors from VC here:

http://www.vinylcollective.com/visitors-of-vc/

whose the other band on their uti split?

we kind of broke the rules with this one. Both songs are by Drag the River, "Having a Party" by Sam Cooke (mostly sung by Jon), "I Know" By Jeff Black (sung by Chad).

whose the other band on their uti split?

we kind of broke the rules with this one. Both songs are by Drag the River, "Having a Party" by Sam Cooke (mostly sung by Jon), "I Know" By Jeff Black (sung by Chad).

fucking stoked. that is a rad cover.

i guess i will be buying a UTI after all.

and all that other DTR stuff.