PO/TP Meet Me In St. Louis Lp, Splattered Vinyl

Hey,

after a longer delay because of technical problems we finally have the new MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS 'Variations On Swing' LP available now!!!

[image]

We still have some pieces of the preorder version left. It comes with black discobags, is handnumbered and limited to 150 pieces. All 500 pieces are pressed on clear vinyl with black splatter. As always you can order the record via www.denovali.com/shop.

This album has been recorded and mastered by Alex Newport (At The Drive-In, The mars Volta, Locust etc.).

You can preview songs of the Lp in our blog

Thanks a lot

Denovali

PS: The CELESTE NIHILISTE(S) LP will be out in 2 weeks!!!

@ stefan: I didn't post this news. it's from my labelmate. I'm pretty sure that he didn't use "TP" with an intention. he just used the same short cuts like all the other notices. it was his first post on this board!;)

we'll send some records to interpunk. and I maybe will work out some other distro deals. but orders from denovali are welcome too!;) shipping for 1x lp to the US/ canada is 8euro - for 2 to 5 lps 12,90euro.

thanks a lot!