Suburban Home release schedule for 2009

Guest admin1338560633

I just received the Mustard Plug/BTMI! UTI split in the mail, but I didn't order it, the address on the package is addressed to me (Ryan Blackwell), but the invoice inside the package is for "Michael Bendlin" (not me) who ordered "The '59 Sound " LP Blue Vinyl.

I thought maybe the split was a part of the "I Sport The Entire Catalogue" package which I did buy, but if it's not someone's gotta let me know so I can send it back or send payment for it or something.

I just wanna make sure this Michael Bendlin fella gets his '59 Sound LP since his invoice seems to have snuck it's way into my package

Also I sent an email to "[email protected]" about never receiving the D4 deluxe set but I don't know if that's the right contact who should I send an email too?

Thanks!

I just received the Mustard Plug/BTMI! UTI split in the mail, but I didn't order it, the address on the package is addressed to me (Ryan Blackwell), but the invoice inside the package is for "Michael Bendlin" (not me) who ordered "The '59 Sound " LP Blue Vinyl.

I thought maybe the split was a part of the "I Sport The Entire Catalogue" package which I did buy, but if it's not someone's gotta let me know so I can send it back or send payment for it or something.

I just wanna make sure this Michael Bendlin fella gets his '59 Sound LP since his invoice seems to have snuck it's way into my package

info@ vinyl collective will find its way to andy but know that he is super slammed. give him at least a few days.

Also I sent an email to "[email protected]" about never receiving the D4 deluxe set but I don't know if that's the right contact who should I send an email too?

Thanks!

any info on a Takers LP? Ive burned the single out, need more takers on vinyl

I talked to Devon at Saturday night's awesome

Drag The River/Joey Cape/Ninja Gun/The Takers/Hawks and Doves show here in Gainesville and he said they should have the record out by SXSW (mid-march), but the actual street date would be in April, if I remember correctly.

Maybe Virgil can verify this.

any info on a Takers LP? Ive burned the single out, need more takers on vinyl

I talked to Devon at Saturday night's awesome

Drag The River/Joey Cape/Ninja Gun/The Takers/Hawks and Doves show here in Gainesville and he said they should have the record out by SXSW (mid-march), but the actual street date would be in April, if I remember correctly.

Maybe Virgil can verify this.

that sounds pretty right on. Man, Devon is a good spokesperson! We are hoping to put out the Austin Lucas w/ the Takers double 7" after Austin's album and before The Takers album!