Set Your Goals?

panicrecords.net has a sweet 7" set up for preorder. limited to 100!

Reset on 3 colors (one has a glow in the dark cover, maybe record also)

T shirt

Poster

$30 bucks which isnt too bad.

Even though I don't share their music tastes much anymore, I just read all of the Staff lists on Punknews.org and noticed this in Justin's:

http://www.punknews.org/review/7924

The Vinyl Bubble

I mean really -- if you're into buying it for the money, sell high, quick. Pressing eight colors and packaging them as a deal with a pint glass, beer stein and a bottle opener is quickly killing the joy of collecting. I've fallen prey to it myself -- who wants a copy of [[the Falcon]] 10"? -- and can see how it's taking away the joy of actually finding rare vinyl. The Vinyl Collective approach has commoditized and ran into the ground the concept of colored vinyl. If you're shopping for wall decorations it's a nice, cheap way to get some pretty colored disks -- but if you're wanting to own a piece of history (in my eye, the purpose of "rare" vinyl), you're just buying the Wal-Mart version of it. Sorry Virgil, this is no offense to you and I know you love what you do, but this isn't fun anymore -- it's just tedious.

To be clear, I'm very pro- the institution of vinyl and colored vinyl as a special thing. What I take issue with is taking the fun, the danger and the hunt out of finding those rare pieces of wax -- leading people to buy still-in-print 7"'s for 10 times the cost on eBay! I think everyone can agree that shit like that is ridiculous.

when is this new full-length supposed to come out?

No date yet. Id assume sometime after summer this year. They are recording now and are suppose to be on Epitaph but no official announcement has been made. The one new song they put up on, I think, purevolume was awesome tho so Im excited for a new record.

when is this new full-length supposed to come out?

No date yet. Id assume sometime after summer this year. They are recording now and are suppose to be on Epitaph but no official announcement has been made. The one new song they put up on, I think, purevolume was awesome tho so Im excited for a new record.

Yeah that song rules, I'm pumped as well